[ISLMA-Share] 2019 Monarch list

Thu Mar 1 10:59:27 CST 2018

I believe the committee has to contact each author and illustrator as well as the publisher of each title before the list can go public, so once that has been done, they will release the list.

I understand your eagerness--I have been checking every day for the Lincoln list to be released :)  It's hard to be patient when you're waiting for a book list!

Brooke Fleuette
Mercer County High School Library

Currently reading: Grit: The Power of Passion and Perseverance by Angela Duckworth
Currently listening to: Y is for Yesterday by Sue Grafton

----- Original Message -----
From: "Email list for the Illinois School Library Media Association" <islma at list.railslibraries.info>
To: islma at list.railslibraries.info
Sent: Wednesday, February 28, 2018 10:57:03 AM
Subject: [ISLMA-Share] 2019 Monarch list

Hello everyone,

I'm just wondering if there is an official release date for the 2019
Monarch nominee list?

Thanks!

Lisa Mulvain
Librarian/Interventionist
Marquette Elementary School
lisa.mulvain at harlem122.org

*This message, and any attachments to it, may contain information that is
privileged, confidential, and exempt from disclosure under applicable law.
notified that any use, dissemination, distribution, copying, or
communication of this message is strictly prohibited.  If you have received
this message in error, please notify the sender immediately by return
e-mail and delete the message and any attachments.  Thank you.*