[ISLMA-Share] Laminator Repair

Thu Mar 1 11:08:16 CST 2018

Good Morning,

I am located in Winnebago, IL (northern Illinois and about 20 miles west of Rockford) and am need of laminator repair for our large building one. We used to use Mueller AV but I believe they have since gone out of business since the owner retired. Can anyone "up north" or near me recommend a repair service for the laminator.

Thanks,

Staci Thompson

Mrs. Staci Thompson, LMS
Google Certified Trainer
GCE 1 &2
Class of 2018 Co-Advisor
@BagoLibrarian
https://goo.gl/Eww9vL

Winnebago CUSD #323
815-335-2336 ext. 2225
ThompsonS at winnebagoschools.org
Currently Reading: The Hate U Give by Angie Thomas

This transmission is intended and restricted for use by the above addressee only and may contain CONFIDENTIAL AND/OR PRIVILEGED INFORMATION WHICH MAY BE EXEMPT FROM DISCLOSURE UNDER FEDERAL OR STATE LAW. Any unauthorized review, use, dissemination, distribution, downloading, or copying of this communication or any of its attachments is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please immediately notify the listed sender by reply email, and take necessary steps to delete the file from your system and destroy any hard copies of this transmission.