[ISLMA-Share] Submit Your Proposal for the AISLE/ISLMA Conference!

Thu Mar 1 14:47:26 CST 2018

Hi All,
I was lucky enough to spend a day at #ICE18 and followed the hashtag for
the remainder of the conference. There were many teacher-librarians sharing
collaborations, innovations, and other amazing things in the lineup! I know
one of the librarian-led sessions I tried to attend was beyond standing
room only with a crowd out the door.

Maybe you presented at ICE and want to give it another go.
Maybe you are inspired to share what is happening in your practice.
Whatever the reason, NOW is the time to submit your proposal for the Fall
AISLE (formerly ISLMA) conference coming up November 1 - 3 at the Tinley
Park Convention Center. You can submit your proposal here -
bit.do/AISLEd2018

Deadline for submissions is March 30.

Looking forward to the chance to learn from you at our organization's
conference,
Erin

--
Erin Wyatt, Ph.D.
Learning Center Director, Highland Middle School in Libertyville