[ISLMA-Share] One book , One School Recomendation

Fri Mar 2 06:05:37 CST 2018

Due to reconfiguration in my district, we will be combining two grades
together(4th and 5th), in a building that will be new to at least half the
staff, who have not worked together, and all of the students. In essence,
we are creating a new school.

We are looking for recommendations for a  1 book, 1 school title. Something
about change, or coming together as a new family.  Our theme this year was
Kindness.  This year we read *Wonder* and had Wonder Wednesdays, where we
set time aside in day so the whole school was either reading *Wonder* or
doing activities related to the book.  We are not opposed to redoing
*Wonder,* but thought we would look for other ideas also.

Thanks
Mary Jo

Mary Jo Matousek, NBCT
Media Center Director