[ISLMA-Share] Teenage Publication Options

Fri Mar 2 14:31:14 CST 2018

Teens can submit online to Teen Ink: https://www.teenink.com/
Megan Flaherty

From: islma-bounces at list.railslibraries.info [mailto:islma-bounces at list.railslibraries.info] On Behalf Of Email list for the Illinois School Library Media Association
Sent: Friday, March 2, 2018 10:48 AM
To: islma at list.railslibraries.info
Subject: [ISLMA-Share] Teenage Publication Options

Hello collective brain! I have a teenaged student interested in having some creative writing published and would like some ideas on where/how to do that. Does anyone have ideas for places she could contact? You can contact me off-list at cshaner at glenbrook225.org<mailto:cshaner at glenbrook225.org>

Thanks in advance!
Christi Shaner

--
Christi Shaner
Head Librarian

E-MAIL CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: Illinois has a very broad public records law. Most written communications (including email) to or from school district officials and staff are public records available to the public and media upon request. Your email communications may therefore be subject to public disclosure. MAERCKER School District 60