[ISLMA-Share] Local Chapters Interest Survey

Mon Mar 5 07:43:40 CST 2018

The Association of Illinois School Library Educators (AISLE), formerly
Illinois School Library Media Association (ISLMA), is exploring the launch
of local chapters across the state. These chapters will provide local
networking, advocacy, support, and professional learning opportunities.
Local connections provide opportunities for organic discussions of issues
in practice and for action on local issues.

The information you provide on this survey will help guide our task force
in the development of AISLE chapters. We are seeking information about
current groups of librarians meeting around the state and other information
to assist in the planning of chapters.

*Please answer the following questions accessible at goo.gl/WWts4b
<http://goo.gl/WWts4b>* to help AISLE determine interest and location of
possible chapters. *SUBMIT YOUR RESPONSE BY MARCH 9, 2018*.

Thank you!
AISLE Local Chapters Task Force