[ISLMA-Share] Atriuum patron catalog as a session at AISLE in November?

Mon Mar 5 10:56:43 CST 2018

I am considering applying to offer a session at the AISLE conference on
customizing the patron catalog in Atriuum by Booksys. The patron catalog
has many wonderful features and it is easy to customize it. Here is a link
to the patron catalog I have set up.
<https://d181.booksys.net/opac/elms/index.html#menuVisual> Click on the
Home tab to see the view students use in the library.

Most schools use Destiny or Alexandria, but I am very happy with our switch
from Alexandria to Atriuum in 2015.

The session would be for users of Atriuum or people considering a switch in
library software.

Let me know if you would find a session on the Atriuum patron catalog
useful. It's targeted to a small audience, but I'm happy to do a session if
a few people would find it useful.

Jill Berry
Elm School
Burr Ridge