[ISLMA-Share] 2019 Bluestem and Monarch ballots

Mon Mar 5 19:06:56 CST 2018

This is exactly what I did for voting!  Soooo easy and saves paper.  I love that you can include the book covers as well.

Christine Barr
LMC Director
Harrison Street School
630-463-3370
cbarr at geneva304.org
ILA Executive Board of Directors
RAILS Board of Directors
________________________________
From: islma-bounces at list.railslibraries.info <islma-bounces at list.railslibraries.info> on behalf of Email list for the Illinois School Library Media Association <islma at list.railslibraries.info>
Sent: Monday, March 5, 2018 3:25:31 PM
To: Email list for the Illinois School Library Media Association
Subject: Re: [ISLMA-Share] 2019 Bluestem and Monarch ballots

Beth,

These are great! Can you make a copy and share that so we can then copy and edit for our schools?   Thanks so much!!!!

Gail

On Mon, Mar 5, 2018 at 1:36 PM, Email list for the Illinois School Library Media Association <islma at list.railslibraries.info<mailto:islma at list.railslibraries.info>> wrote:
Since the Monarch ballot Lyndi Davis shared, and the Bluestem ballot I created based on her form, seemed so popular, I went ahead and did the 2019 Monarch and Bluestem ballot for next year.  I put it on my personal drive, so hopefully, we won't have sharing issues.  Let me know if there are any problems accessing either one.

2019 Monarch ballot
https://goo.gl/forms/ZRWk364uWFMwFOqV2

2019 Bluestem ballot
https://goo.gl/forms/d8pNaPQPXldgPlYk2

Beth Kovacic
bkovacic at komarek94.org<mailto:bkovacic at komarek94.org>
Komarek94
N. Riverside IL

Gail Komarek
Windsor LMC Director
gkomarek at sd25.org<mailto:gkomarek at sd25.org>
@windsorlmc
Windsor LMC<http://windsorlmc.weebly.com>

[https://docs.google.com/uc?export=download&id=1tmGU2Iy3c-aYd-Ffw8-fXcfCuKTeZpOA&revid=0ByhwdGIJlj5SN0JVUE1saFY0cjZ3M0xPZ3kxcHhrUmVDcmpjPQ][https://docs.google.com/uc?export=download&id=1IQajzm6d_BGjv3ZZLNL2O5uMW8E4aRU2&revid=0ByhwdGIJlj5SYzhHVEVBK0VGTUZiNkNHZHk0VTlDZWRmc0pjPQ]

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email message is intended only for the person to whom it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message. If you are the intended recipient but do not wish to receive communications through this medium, please so advise the sender immediately.

islma-leave at list.railslibraries.info