[ISLMA-Share] looking for suggestions

Tue Mar 6 11:18:01 CST 2018

What do your students like to do? video games? sports? swag? drama? If
they're not excited about ice cream, what are they excited about? Go there
(in a school appropriate way, of course!)

On Tue, Mar 6, 2018 at 10:38 AM, Email list for the Illinois School Library

> Over the past few years our middle school has had an ice cream party at
> the end of the year for students who have made their Accelerated Reader
> Goals all 4 quarters. Although some seem to enjoy it, many really don't get
> too excited about it.
> Do any of the other schools do some type of reward party? I really don't
> want to go to a huge expense and it is best to have the party at the end of
> the day so I don't want to do pizza. I'd welcome other ideas.
> Thanks
> --
> Lura Weatherford
> Librarian assistant
> Argenta-Oreana MS/HS
> lweatherford at argenta-oreana.org

'Who needs a librarian when you have Google? Well, who needs a doctor when
you have WebMD?'

Gwyneth Jones, The Daring Librarian.com

Christine Wilson, MLIS, Media Assistant
Avon Center School