[ISLMA-Share] Librarian-in-Training Survey

Thu Mar 8 10:26:53 CST 2018

I have a question on the "The 15 books you have read?  "

Is that on your own time?  Or for the classroom?  For work/being a
professional? Or to your own small children who love "Brown Bear, Brown
Bear" and "Blaze the Monster Machine" over and over again? :)

On Thu, Mar 8, 2018 at 9:46 AM, Email list for the Illinois School Library

> Dear ISLMA Community,
>
> I am currently an MLIS student at UW-Milwaukee seeking participants to
> complete a  4-question, 10 minute survey for one of my courses about
> reading behaviors. All of the responses will be confidential and the
> results will only be used for the purpose of my assignment.
>
> If you have 10 minutes to spare, I would be grateful! Please see the below
> link to participate:
> https://goo.gl/forms/rHn6L7uY0pxXcEux2
>
> Many thanks for your help and support, and please feel free to contact me
> with any questions.
>
> All the best,
> Linda
>
> --