[ISLMA-Share] Readers' Choice reminders

Thu Mar 8 11:01:04 CST 2018

Please remember to submit your Readers' Choice (Monarch, Bluestem, and
Lincoln) votes before midnight next Thursday March 15.  We will post
information about the LiveAnnounce! link next week.

Also, there have been a few questions about the 2019 Lincoln list.  One of
the titles actually has two titles divided by a slash, here's the reason:
Please note the book Fat Boy vs. Cheerleaders has a new title in its
paperback form, so that's why we included it after a slash.

--
*Leslie Forsman*
*Pre-K through12th grade Librarian*