[ISLMA-Share] Google Slides help

Fri Mar 9 12:45:17 CST 2018

Slides Toolbox has an export menu that can bulk export slides to jpg, png,
or svg.  I think it scales the output to the actual window dimensions on
your screen.  I got a bunch of 960x540 images when I used it on my 1080p
monitor.

John
--
John Casey
Library Lab Manager

On Fri, Mar 9, 2018 at 9:36 AM, Email list for the Illinois School Library