[ISLMA-Share] back piece for metal shelving

Fri Mar 9 13:56:13 CST 2018

Does anyone know what to call the piece on a metal shelf that keeps the
books from falling out the back? Or where to buy more? Hopefully the
attached picture gives you an idea of what I'm talking about.

Our current shelves have been here for eons and I can't find a brand name,
number or anything. Overall they are in good shape but so many back pieces
are missing that it's a problem. I currently use boxes as a stopper but if
anyone has another suggestions I'd love to hear that also.

--
Donna Brockmeyer
Media Clerk