[ISLMA-Share] Help with books

Sat Mar 10 12:20:14 CST 2018

Wow! So interesting to hear you had the same type of experience and that she also ended up a teacher!

I felt it was important to make her read along with the audio and not just listen. Now that she's an adult, I've asked her if she knows what it was that caused the "light bulb to go on." She says that it made her hear her own voice. I'm not really sure what that means.

Lynne Rathmell

 <http://www.arbordalepublishing.com/> LeafLogo-30016 <http://www.arbordalepublishing.com/> Arbordale Publishing ... Formerly Sylvan Dell Publishing

SBA Certified Woman Owned Business

612 Johnnie Dodds Blvd., Suite A2

Mount Pleasant, SC 29464

843-971-6722 (off), 877-243-3457 (toll free), 843-216-3804 (fax)

lynne at arbordalepublishing.com

Science and Math Through Picture Books

Here’s a link to our online catalog <http://www.arbordalepublishing.com/documents/Catalog.pdf> . If you prefer to sort our books to see which books contain various animals or relate to specific subjects, you can do that by using the “sort” or “search” features found at the top right of our main book homepages <http://www.arbordalepublishing.com/bookhome.php> . You can also find regional or subject-specific Arbordale catalogs on Edelweiss <https://www.edelweiss.plus/#publisher=SYLV&folderID=9531&page=1> .