[ISLMA-Share] Author Mac Barnett

Mon Mar 12 11:50:40 CDT 2018

We might be interested!  Have any of you seen him present?  I sent your
dates on to our author coordinator and I can let you know!  Thank you for
putting this out there.

Becky

On Mon, Mar 12, 2018 at 11:30 AM, Email list for the Illinois School
Library Media Association <islma at list.railslibraries.info> wrote:

> The Monarch vote is in at Tate Woods School in Lisle.  Sam and Dave Dig a
> Hole was our winner!
>
> We are still attempting to book Mac Barnett as a guest author on Thursday
> October 11th 2018. We need other schools/organizations to book him on
> Wednesday October 10 and Friday October 12th for him to travel to Illinois.
> Please consider hosting this author if you are in the Chicago area.   His
> fee is $5,000 for 3 presentations in one day.  This can be divided between
> schools in one area.  Travel and expenses would be divided between
> participating districts/organizations.
>
> Mac has a new contact for bookings:
> appearances at thegrizzlypeakoutfit.com
>
> Thanks for thinking of Mac for your next author visit in the fall.
>

> --
> Judy Bauman, LRC Director
> Tate Woods Elementary School
> 1736 Middleton Avenue
> <https://maps.google.com/?q=1736+Middleton+Avenue+Lisle,+Illinois+60532+Lisle&entry=gmail&source=g>
> Lisle, Illinois 60532
> <https://maps.google.com/?q=1736+Middleton+Avenue+Lisle,+Illinois+60532+Lisle&entry=gmail&source=g>
> Lisle
> <https://maps.google.com/?q=1736+Middleton+Avenue+Lisle,+Illinois+60532+Lisle&entry=gmail&source=g>
> School District #202
> ISLMA Linking for Learning Revision Task Force Member
> 630-493-8096
> jbauman at lisle202.org
> Lisle202.org
> @TateLRClisle202
>

> This is a staff email account managed by Lisle Community Unit School
> District 202.  This email and any files transmitted with it are
> confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to
> whom they are addressed. If you have received this email in error please
> notify the sender.

Becky Johnson

Rockland Learning Center
All are welcome.
Please come visit.
Answers are waiting.
http://rocklandlearningcenter.weebly.com/
Follow our library on Twitter @MrsJohnsonD70

--
To ensure that District 70 students experience learning that prepares them
to live and work in the 21st Century