[ISLMA-Share] Readers' Choice winners announcement

Mon Mar 12 19:51:38 CDT 2018

As I have posted previously, we are planning to have a live announcement
presentation this Friday, March 16 at 10:00 am.  Please bear with us as the
voting concludes at midnight on Thursday and the votes will need to be
tallied.  We (Thank You Caroline!) have a plan for accomplishing that and
hope we will not have any delays in this task. We will send a message with
the link for the presentation later this week.
Thank you for your patience as we get down to "crunch time".
--
*Leslie Forsman*
*Pre-K through12th grade Librarian*