[ISLMA-Share] Video download sources

Tue Mar 13 11:44:17 CDT 2018

Here's a link to some resources compiled by Richard Byrne (Free Tech 4
Teachers)
http://www.freetech4teachers.com/2018/03/three-places-to-
find-public-domain.html

And info from an newsletter by him:
The Public Domain Review
<https://el2.convertkit-mail2.com/c/r8u3wk33vboh7430m/78i7h8/aHR0cDovL3B1YmxpY2RvbWFpbnJldmlldy5vcmcv>
 is a website that features collections of images, books, essays, audio
recordings, and films that are in the public domain.
Choose any of the collections to search for materials according to date,
style, genre, and rights.
 Directions for downloading and saving media is included along with each
collection of media.

Hope these can help.
Pam

*Pamela Huff*