[ISLMA-Share] Local Storyteller Recommendation for Elementary School Audience

Thu Mar 15 08:16:19 CDT 2018

He's not local, but he's regional, and nationally known, Bobby Norfolk is
outstanding <https://www.bobbynorfolk.com/>.

Butch Wilson
Technology Director
Christopher #99 School District
618-724-2631 (Elementary)
(618) 724-9461 (High School)

MCSE/MCSA/Security+/
Google Education Trainer
Google Certified Associate - G Suite Administrator

On Wed, Mar 14, 2018 at 4:58 PM, Email list for the Illinois School Library

> I am interested in hosting a local storyteller for an end-of-the-year
> celebration in our library.  I have hosted authors in the past, however,
> this will be my first time hosting a storyteller and I am very excited to
> offer this experience to our students.
>
> I am just beginning my research and I welcome your feedback.  All
> suggestions will be greatly appreciated; I value your knowledge and
> experience!
>
> Thanks in advance!
>

> --
> Cheryl A. Koll
> LRC Director
> Hoover-Wood Elementary School
> 1640 Wagner Road
> <https://maps.google.com/?q=1640+Wagner+Road+Batavia+,+IL+60510&entry=gmail&source=g>
> Batavia
> <https://maps.google.com/?q=1640+Wagner+Road+Batavia+,+IL+60510&entry=gmail&source=g>,
> IL 60510
> <https://maps.google.com/?q=1640+Wagner+Road+Batavia+,+IL+60510&entry=gmail&source=g>
> -9396
> (630) 937-8300

PRIVILEGED AND CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email (and/or the documents
accompanying such) may contain privileged/confidential information. Such
information is intended only for the use of the individual or entity above.
If you are not the named or intended recipient, you are hereby notified
that any disclosure, copying, distribution, or the taking of any action in
reliance on the contents of such information is strictly prohibited. If you
have received this transmission in error, please immediately notify the
sender by telephone to arrange for the secure return of the document.