[ISLMA-Share] Readers' Choice winners announcement

Thu Mar 15 14:07:45 CDT 2018

Good Afternoon,

We are looking forward to our Award Announcement Party tomorrow.  I haven't
seen the web address yet has anyone else?

I want to make sure our filter will not block the site.

TIA

On Mon, Mar 12, 2018 at 7:51 PM, Email list for the Illinois School Library

> As I have posted previously, we are planning to have a live announcement
> presentation this Friday, March 16 at 10:00 am.  Please bear with us as the
> voting concludes at midnight on Thursday and the votes will need to be
> tallied.  We (Thank You Caroline!) have a plan for accomplishing that and
> hope we will not have any delays in this task. We will send a message with
> the link for the presentation later this week.
> Thank you for your patience as we get down to "crunch time".
> --
> *Leslie Forsman*
> *Pre-K through12th grade Librarian*
> *Education to Careers Instructor*
> *Quest Instructor*
> *Triopia CUSD #27*
> *2204 Concord Arenzville Road
> <https://maps.google.com/?q=2204+Concord+Arenzville+Road+Concord%C2%A0+IL%C2%A0+62631&entry=gmail&source=g>*
> *Concord  IL  62631
> <https://maps.google.com/?q=2204+Concord+Arenzville+Road+Concord%C2%A0+IL%C2%A0+62631&entry=gmail&source=g>*
> *217-457-2281, x1033 <(217)%20457-2281>*
> *lforsman at triopiacusd27.org <lforsman at triopiacusd27.org>*
> *"Hey, you live where the books are!" *
> *(from a preK student who saw me outside of school).*

Jina Rappaport, MLIS
Elementary & Junior High Learning Centers
Oak Grove School District 68
1700 S. O'Plaine Road
Green Oaks, Illinois 60048
847.367.4120 x2710

"There is no such thing as a child who hates to read; there are only
children who have not found the right book."

Frank Serafini

--

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email message is intended only for the person
to whom it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged