[ISLMA-Share] Live Announce site

Thu Mar 15 14:57:32 CDT 2018

Hello everyone,

If you would like to watch the Live Announcement of the Monarch, Bluestem,
and Lincoln  Readers' Choice award winners, please use the following
directions.

Go to BATV1017 on Youtube, click on videos, and that is where the live
stream will be.

OR

Go to BATV1017 Facebook page and follow.  You will get a notification about
the video and it will stream live there as well.

Thank you for your patience as we get this rolling this year.

Happy Reading and May the best books win!

--
*Leslie Forsman*
*Pre-K through12th grade Librarian*