[ISLMA-Share] FREE News Literacy Opportunity for Librarians, ELA Teachers and Social Studies Teachers

Fri Mar 16 07:56:18 CDT 2018

Interested in learning some ideas for helping your teachers combat fake
news?

This opportunity is primarily for Social Studies and ELA teachers, as well
as LIBRARIANS!

There is a FREE professional development opportunity being led by the
education division of the News Literacy Project & Daily Herald journalists.
FREE Breakfast and Lunch

Thursday, April 12
8 am - 3 pm

I've taken a News Literacy Webinar with News Literacy Project and I can
promise you that you won't be disappointed. You'll leave with some ideas
about how to break down this complex subject.

Register Here:
https://www.eventbrite.com/e/newslitcamp-with-the-daily-herald-registration-
43801713103

Thanks,