[ISLMA-Share] mac barnett visit Chicago suburbs October 10 and 12

Fri Mar 16 10:45:56 CDT 2018

I am sorry to repeat this posting, but time is critical and this is my last
plea!

As winner of the Monarch Award, Mac Barnett will be a great booking!

We are reserving all day Thursday October 11th for Tate Woods in Lisle (a
western Chicago suburb).  Mac is available on Wednesday October 10th and
Friday October 12th.  His fee is $5,000.00 plus travel and expenses for one
day with 3 presentations.  He is willing to split a day between neighboring
schools.  He will not come unless the 10th and 12th are also booked.

I have not personally seen his presentation, but I understand he is great.
The Future Ready Facebook group listed him as an author worth booking.

 Several schools in the north suburbs have expressed interest in hosting
Mac Barnett.  Please contact his booking agent directly ASAP.

appearances at thegrizzlypeakoutfit.com

We hope you can help make this happen for our students and yours!  Email me
off list if you have any questions.

--
Judy Bauman, LRC Director
Tate Woods Elementary School
jbauman at lisle202.org
Lisle202.org
@TateLRClisle202

--
This is a staff email account managed by Lisle Community Unit School
District 202.  This email and any files transmitted with it are