[ISLMA-Share] "Quiet" Rooms

Mon Mar 19 07:56:20 CDT 2018

Unfortunately, no good answer. But we have the same problem at West Aurora
HS!

We want locks on the doors so kids would have to get permission to use them
(they mostly just walk in at the moment). This is our 2nd year with our 3
study rooms.

On Wed, Mar 14, 2018 at 6:15 PM, Email list for the Illinois School Library