[ISLMA-Share] Laminator Repair

Mon Mar 19 15:39:51 CDT 2018

Hi Staci,

Somebody recommended LamTech for repairs last year.  Looks like they're ~1
hour away from you in Elk Grove Village.  Here is what was posted last year:

We use LamTech in Elk Grove Vlg.  Brian Ricci is the guys name and he seems
> to know what he is doing!  His number is 847-439-0291.

Best,

John

--
John Casey
Library Lab Manager

On Mon, Mar 19, 2018 at 2:17 PM, Email list for the Illinois School Library