[ISLMA-Share] Library Renovation: Open Entryway?

Wed Mar 21 13:32:31 CDT 2018

My library sits in the middle of 2 hall ways; one side 5-6 and the other
side is 7-8.  It used to be open and it was so noisy all the time, plus,
with a computer lab in the library as well, it would have been very easy
for someone to walk out the backdoor with equipment.!  We finally convinced
the powers that be to put doors on the library.

On Wed, Mar 21, 2018 at 1:15 PM, Email list for the Illinois School Library