[ISLMA-Share] Illinois Authors

Thu Mar 22 08:54:39 CDT 2018

Have you looked at the authors that come out during Anderson's to promote a NEW book of theirs??

Have a great day,

Michelle  Fiorini Library Media Center Director
Game Club & Teen Advisory Board (TAB) Sponsor

Benjamin Middle School  630.876.7820 x2123

"Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning."

-Albert Einstein

 From:   Email list for the Illinois School Library Media Association <islma at list.railslibraries.info>
 To:   "islma at list.railslibraries.info" <islma at list.railslibraries.info>
 Sent:   3/22/2018 8:50 AM
 Subject:   [ISLMA-Share] Illinois Authors

Does anyone have suggestions for local authors in the Chicago area who are free or charge under $200.00?  We are having a literature festival in April.  I have Adam Selzer for one day and two authors scheduled the second  day, but I still need to fill in a few more hours.  I have checked SCBWI.  Thanks.

Jennifer Bromann-Bender
Lincoln-Way West High School
New Lenox, IL

jbromann-bender at lw210.org