[ISLMA-Share] Library teacher positions?

Sat Mar 24 09:30:41 CDT 2018

Dunlap School District will have three Part-time Aide positions.

Email me off list, and I can keep you posted, if I hear anything.

Amy Stefanski
District Librarian
Dunlap School District
astefanski at dunlapcusd.net<mailto:astefanski at dunlapcusd.net>