[ISLMA-Share] book suggestions for summer theater camp with kids in grades 1-3

Tue Mar 27 19:30:01 CDT 2018

That is Not a Good Idea by Mo Willems and Chicken Big by Keith Graves were
both big hits a few years ago when we did reader's theater with them.

On Tue, Mar 27, 2018 at 6:40 PM, Email list for the Illinois School Library