[ISLMA-Share] Destiny Inventory Question

Fri May 4 14:53:37 CDT 2018

This allows you to still run check-outs/ins/renews.  What it means is that
it takes the status of all materials and changes it to "unaccounted for"
(meaning needs to be inventoried).  When you scan it, it changes the status
to "accounted for" (meaning inventoried/here).  The date means that
anything that is circulated during the inventory period will automatically
have their status changed to "accounted for," as in checked-out,
checked-in, etc.

Does that make sense?  :)

Kristi Pierce
Marion Junior High School

On Fri, May 4, 2018 at 2:41 PM, Email list for the Illinois School Library

> Hello!
>
> First time using Destiny to run Inventory. Could someone please explain
> this:
>
> All copies meeting the above criteria will be set to "unaccounted for"...
> Except for copies that have been seen on or after
> It is also saying that I can't set the date to a future date. Any help
> would be appreciated...
>

> Thank you!

Kristi L.S. Pierce
Certified Library Media Spec.