[ISLMA-Share] Destiny report

Sun May 6 15:05:13 CDT 2018

This may come close:

Reports-->Shelf List

You narrow down what call numbers, dates you want circulations counted, and if you'd want price of the item or publication year.  Then if you select output at Excel, you can sort by number of circulations and just look at the ones that have 2 or fewer, or whatever your criteria are.

If anyone has another idea, I'd love to hear it!

Jennifer Muzzy

Librarian

Riddle Elementary School

________________________________
From: islma-bounces at list.railslibraries.info <islma-bounces at list.railslibraries.info> on behalf of Email list for the Illinois School Library Media Association <islma at list.railslibraries.info>
Sent: Sunday, May 6, 2018 8:59:48 AM
To: islma at list.railslibraries.info
Subject: Re: [ISLMA-Share] Destiny report

Mariela
I think this might be what you are looking for...
It is under Library Reports --Collection Statistics - Historical
After you select SHOW: Title & Copy Details, the options for Limit Copies
pops up with : Only show copies with circs Less than/More than/Equal to
and you can select your circulation types.
The only thing it does not include is the purchase date.
Hope this helps - AND -- please keep us posted if there is a report that
does include the purchase date since that would be perfect!

Lori Jones
Barrington 220
District Cataloguer

islma-leave at list.railslibraries.info