[ISLMA-Share] end of the year collection of books and fines

Fri May 11 07:43:57 CDT 2018

Last week I met with the 15 freshman study halls to go over how to get a
public library card, summer downloading options, and returning books still
on their accounts in Follett.  Since then, freshman items have been
trickling in daily.  This week, we've been calling sophomores, juniors, &
seniors in from their study halls for face-to-face meetings and presenting
bills for items that are "lost."  It's amazing what has shown up.  Next
week I will phone parents.

I've also offered to wipe big fines clean in exchange for a box of facial
tissue (Willow, Kleenex, etc.) in the hopes of stocking the cupboard for
next fall.  We're up to eight boxes so far!.

Mrs. Ann Marie Jinkins
Librarian
Rochelle Township High School
1401 Flagg Road
Rochelle,  IL 61068

(815)562-4161, ext. 4112

ajinkins at rthsd212.org

On Fri, May 11, 2018 at 7:28 AM, Email list for the Illinois School Library