[ISLMA-Share] Tripod Mount for smartphones/tablets

Tue May 15 12:36:01 CDT 2018

We received one of these
<https://www.amazon.com/Gimars-Locking-Adapter-Universal-Surface/dp/B01L8Q33TY/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1526405450&sr=8-3&keywords=gimars+tablet+mount&dpID=51mTK2ZMr2L&preST=_SY300_QL70_&dpSrc=srch>
from our Foundation at the beginning of this year.  It's pretty cheap, but
seems to get the job done.  It screws into the traditional tripod very
easily and can adapt to multiple heights (iPad, phone, etc.).  I can't
speak to the longevity since we've only had it for a year, but I don't see
why it wouldn't last awhile.  Seems pretty durable and easy to use.  Plus,
at just under $10 you really can't complain!

Kori

Kori Wentzloff
LLC Director
Edison Middle School
Wheaton, IL
(630) 682-2050 ex.6861
kori.wentzloff at cusd200.org
#EdisonPantherPride

On Tue, May 15, 2018 at 11:37 AM Email list for the Illinois School Library

> Does anyone have a mount for smartphones/tablets so they can be used with
> tripods that they like? There are a ton of options at different price
> points, so I would love your personal reviews. I would also take
> suggestions for mini tripods. I have some large ones, but they are
> sometimes overkill.
>
> We do have one Padcaster<https://padcaster.com/> for an iPad that is
> great, but I'm looking for solutions for students to use their own devices
> at this time.
>
> Thanks!
>
> Ms. Lauren Ochs
> School Librarian
> Mahomet-Seymour High School
> 302 W. State St.
> Mahomet, IL 61853
> lochs at ms.k12.il.us<mailto:lochs at ms.k12.il.us>
>
> Confidentiality Notice: This message and any attachment thereto is for the
> sole use of the intended recipient(s), and is covered by the Electronic
> Communications Privacy Act (18 USC 2510 et seq). It may contain information
> that is confidential and legally privileged within the meaning of
> applicable law. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is
> sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.

This electronic mail message may contain confidential and proprietary
information.  If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient,
any disclosure, copying or distribution of this communication is strictly
prohibited.  If you have received this communication in error, please
immediately delete this message and any attachments.