[ISLMA-Share] Free to a Library Home

Tue May 15 15:01:32 CDT 2018

I'm interested pending principal approval! Mine are starting to fall
apart.  I will ask  ASAP!

Lisa Mulvain
Librarian/Interventionist
Marquette Elementary School
lisa.mulvain at harlem122.org
815-654-4503

On Tue, May 15, 2018 at 9:41 AM, Email list for the Illinois School Library

> Hi All,
>
> So we are getting a remodel this summer and these library items need to be
> removed.
>
> If anyone is interested, please feel free to shoot me an email, off list,
> and we can make arrangements for you to come and get them.
>
> The shelves are:
>
> 2 large bookcases (18'L x 49"H) Double Sided
> 2 large bookcases (12'L x 49" H) Double Sided
> 1 large bookcase (12'L x 42"H) Double Sided
> and the 3M supplies are the book check, the desensitizer, a handheld
> sensitizer and tattle strips.
>
>>  IMG_4293.jpg
> <https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BzK6aELsRjlaeHdsLU82Nlo3UHl3SVhCMmJ3dFdENW1vZHVr/view?usp=drive_web>
> ​​
>  IMG_4285.jpg
> <https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BzK6aELsRjlaZ3kzSWVJamRPTlhiNUw5d3FMc0pKcDBveHFZ/view?usp=drive_web>
> ​​
>  IMG_4286.jpg
> <https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BzK6aELsRjlaZlhwVFhnWUtpeFVJSmxKbFFINWZzSXdfd2Vv/view?usp=drive_web>
> ​​
>  IMG_4288.jpg
> <https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BzK6aELsRjlaWVlRY2pXM3NOOGxKRl9xU0o2ZkJWMEpRM3E4/view?usp=drive_web>
> ​​
>  IMG_4290.jpg
> <https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BzK6aELsRjlaV0syc2xEb0JlZE84MWZKUENxWEhqYTBYR1VV/view?usp=drive_web>
> ​​
>  IMG_4287.jpg
> <https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BzK6aELsRjlaUXZtcG9vdFJfUjdtQWIzVUFkQ0lGNFZKck5j/view?usp=drive_web>
> ​​
>  IMG_4289.jpg
> <https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BzK6aELsRjlaOGxSM3RyZmljeGdhcVZEMkd5SkRkWm5LWlFn/view?usp=drive_web>
>>
> Dawn Scuderi
> Library Director
> Lemont High School
>
> dscuderi at lhs210.net

*This message, and any attachments to it, may contain information that is
privileged, confidential, and exempt from disclosure under applicable law.
notified that any use, dissemination, distribution, copying, or
communication of this message is strictly prohibited.  If you have received
this message in error, please notify the sender immediately by return
e-mail and delete the message and any attachments.  Thank you.*