[ISLMA-Share] Easy Reader Shelving Question

Thu May 17 15:47:53 CDT 2018

I have several of these baskets.  I have a whole section of Chapter Book series, ex. Magic Tree House, Bad Kitty, Junie B. Jones, Ivy and Bean, Geronimo Stilton, Black Lagoon Adventures, etc.  The baskets I have fit pretty  nicely, 3 per shelf width.

I have some more baskets intermixed in my "Everybody" picture book shelves for easy reader series like Fly Guy, Poppleton, Nate the Great, Elephant and Piggie, etc.  They have stood up pretty well.  Volunteers do not enjoy shelving the Chapter Book series in the baskets but kids help and I and my library aide have no problem.  😊

I'd be glad to share my picture tags if you like.

Baskets found here:

https://www.rainbowresource.com/prodlist?subject=Home+School+Helps/1&category=Book+Basket/4907

Jennifer Muzzy

Librarian