[ISLMA-Share] For sale: 38 copies of Persepolis

Thu May 17 12:23:53 CDT 2018

*FOR SALE: *38 gently used paperback copies of the graphic novel
*Persepolis* by Marjane Satrapi. Books are in excellent condition. I LOVE
everything about this story, but it is just too mature for my K-8 district.
Would be ideal for high school!!

Books are numbered on inside cover, but are otherwise unmarked - no library
barcodes, names, or stamps anywhere on them.

I am asking $150 for the set (a little less than $4 per book), and shipping
is included! I am hoping to find them a good home, and use the money to add
some more age-appropriate titles to our district's book room.

https://www.prestwickhouse.com/blog/post/2016/09/how-to-teach-persepolis

Please contact me directly off the list serve if interested - Thanks!
Clare Lund