[AISLE-Share] Barcode scanners

Wed May 30 10:40:33 CDT 2018

We use the Tao Tronics wireless scanners from Amazon as well.  We use Destiny and have Windows machines.  The scanners have a great range and work with our desktop machines, as well as laptops and even with my Surface tablet.  Plug and play!

Tambree Krouse
District Librarian
Edwards County School District
361 W. Main, Albion IL 62806
618.445.2327 ext. 5
________________________________
From: aisle-bounces at list.railslibraries.info <aisle-bounces at list.railslibraries.info> on behalf of Email list for the Association of Illinois School Library Educators <aisle at list.railslibraries.info>
Sent: Wednesday, May 30, 2018 3:31:41 PM
To: aisle at list.railslibraries.info
Subject: Re: [AISLE-Share] Barcode scanners

We use a $65.00 TaoTronics wireless scanner from Amazon. However, we're using Destiny on Macs, so check for compatability.

On Wed, May 30, 2018 at 9:46 AM, Email list for the Association of Illinois School Library Educators <aisle at list.railslibraries.info<mailto:aisle at list.railslibraries.info>> wrote:
We use Honeywell Voyager wireless scanners. So far we've been happy with them. They were about $250.

Barb Miller
Learning Resource Center Facilitator
Troy Community Consolidated School District 30C

Libraries store the energy that fuels the imagination
- Sidney Sheldon