[AISLE-Share] Barcode scanners

Thu May 31 08:34:08 CDT 2018

Thank you for the responses! I ordered a newer model TaoTronics, which has
both bluetooth and usb connection. At only $70 on Amazon, this saved me
oodles of money! The downside is that I won't get to do the inventory until
August, but if anyone wants to know how well the scanner works, feel free
to ask me in September!

Jennifer

*Jennifer Stasinopoulos, Librarian*
Rosary High School
630-896-0831, ext 226
jstasinopoulos at rosaryhs.com <jstasinoopulos at rosaryhs.com>

"*Whatever the cost of our libraries, the price is cheap compared to that
of an ignorant nation." *--Walter Cronkite

aisle-leave at list.railslibraries.info