[AISLE-Share] Readers' Choice Battle of the Books Questions

Tue Nov 6 11:58:26 CST 2018

I'm happy to contribute questions. Can I suggest that we also include the
page numbers of answers when possible in case of any challenges?

Thanks!

On Mon, Nov 5, 2018 at 2:51 PM Email list for the Association of Illinois
School Library Educators <aisle at list.railslibraries.info> wrote:

> Hi All,
> Anyone want to collaborate with me on developing some Battle of the Book
> questions based on the 2019 Caudill List?
> I started this google folder
> <https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1Os-KtkUtmR3rgU8-cv0_cg2kfIkf1j-2?usp=sharing> for
> all the Reader's Choice Lists, and I started populating a document inside
> the Caudill folder for Caudill 2019 questions
> <https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Au3yUicxuUV4XmZtIcXV_Va5dE1uh5Hpklz7ctn1J3I/edit?usp=sharing>
> .
>
> A long time ago Katie Kirsch Guzan and I started the Book Battle Wiki on
> Wikispaces that many of us used to collaborate on battle of the books
> questions based on the Readers' Choice Lists. Now that Wikispaces is no
> more (RIP), I know AISLE is working on putting something together. I figure
> we can just share what we've created when the AISLE resource becomes
> active.
>
> Thanks for considering,
> Erin
>
> --
> Erin Wyatt, Ph.D.
> Adjunct Faculty, SOIS at Dominican University
> Learning Center Director, Highland Middle School in Libertyville
> @ejdwyatt

Libby Hoff
Librarian/Educational Technology Coordinator
lhoff at chiaravalle.org

*Chiaravalle Montessori*
425 Dempster Street
Evanston, IL 60201