[AISLE-Share] Lincoln Award logo

Fri Nov 9 08:18:38 CST 2018

Thank you for sharing that, Amy!
Katie, there is a sub-folder within the 2018 folder named "New Logo Files
For Download
<https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B6qALx3d7xJ0amh5MzEwVjNDSmc?usp=sharing>,"
which is where you can access our logo files.

Karen, the logo was part of our 2018 promo folder because it was designed
during last year's award season.
The 2019 promo materials <https://www.aisled.org/lincoln_material.php> are
password protected, which AISLE is working on fixing because we've heard
from many people who have registered for the program (including myself) who
have not yet received the required registration number and password to
access the current resources.

We hope to get this up and running soon!

*Alyse Liebovich*
*Support Writers Week V! <https://www.mightycause.com/story/Wwv>*
*Librarian//Writers Week Coordinator//Unshelved (Book Club) Sponsor*
Bartlett High School
*Twitter:* @LibraryHawks <https://twitter.com/libraryhawks>

*Currently Reading:  * *No One Tells You This *by Glynnis MacNicol
                         *Property of the Rebel Librarian* by Allison Varnes
*Current Audiobook:* *Love Hate & Other Filters *by Samira Ahmed

On Fri, Nov 9, 2018 at 7:59 AM Email list for the Association of Illinois
School Library Educators <aisle at list.railslibraries.info> wrote:

> All those books are from last years list!  We are currently 2019 list,
> since they vote next Feb.
>
> On Thu, Nov 8, 2018 at 10:42 PM Email list for the Association of Illinois
> School Library Educators <aisle at list.railslibraries.info> wrote:
>
>> The new Lincoln logo files- in a variety of formats - are available for
>> download in the 2018 promo materials folder
>> <https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B6qALx3d7xJ0OWZZcXVMb2Q1ajA?usp=sharing>
>> on the AISLE/Lincoln website. I recommend making a copy of that folder to
>> your own Google Drive for future use.
>>
>> *Amy V. Bland *
>> Teacher-Librarian, Prairie Ridge High School
>> Master of Library & Information Science, Dominican University
>> Advisor of *PRWolfPrints.com* <http://prwolfprints.com/> News Team,
>> Speech Team, Eyes Open
>> abland at d155.org | @amyvbland | 815.893.5248
>>

>> On Thu, Nov 8, 2018 at 11:13 AM Email list for the Association of
>> Illinois School Library Educators <aisle at list.railslibraries.info> wrote:
>>
>>> Hi, everyone,
>>>
>>> Do we have easy access to a high-quality logo for the Lincoln Award? I
>>> want to create a new sign for our Lincoln Award books, and I can only find
>>> a 400x400 image via Google Images.
>>>
>>> (I haven't found our Lincoln Award account info yet to log in and see if
>>> one is available that way.)
>>>
>>> Thanks for any insights!
>>> Kate
>>>
>>> --
>>> Kate Rogers
>>>
>>> *Downers Grove South High School*
>>> *     Librarian*
>>> *     Book Club Sponsor*
>>> *krogers at csd99.org <krogers at csd99.org>*
>>> *(630) 795-8561*
>>>
>>> ------------------------------
>>> This electronic message (and any associated file attachments) is
>>> intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is
>>> addressed. It may contain privileged or confidential information.
>>> Unauthorized review, forwarding, printing, copying, or other distribution
>>> of this message is strictly prohibited. If you received this message in
>>> error, please promptly delete this message and notify the sender by e-mail.

> *Karen Varga*
> *Librarian,** Marian Central Catholic H. S.*

U-46 Privacy Disclaimer

This message, including any attachments, may
contain confidential information or proprietary information, and is
intended for the person / entity to whom it was originally addressed. Any
use by others is strictly prohibited.

aisle-leave at list.railslibraries.info