[AISLE-Share] Angie Green

Tue Nov 13 16:09:01 CST 2018

As Peggy said, Angie was so welcoming. That is a great way to describe her!
I always felt valued and respected when we were sharing ideas together. She
taught me so much. Sad news...she will be missed!  ~Janet

On Tue, Nov 13, 2018 at 3:37 PM Email list for the Association of Illinois
School Library Educators <aisle at list.railslibraries.info> wrote:

> Angie is one of a kind. I’m thankful she was a friend. I will cherish my
> happy memories.
> ISLMA/AISLE is good because of you all in it. She helped make it great.
> Carolyn Roys
>
> On Nov 13, 2018, at 2:18 PM, Email list for the Association of Illinois
> School Library Educators <aisle at list.railslibraries.info> wrote:
>
> This is such sad news.  Angie was a dynamic person who always made me feel
> welcome and successful.
>
> She will be missed!
>

> Peggy Burton, Librarian
>
> Williams Elementary School
>
> 1709 S. 9th Street
>
> Mattoon, IL 61938
>
> 217-238-2800
> ------------------------------
> *From:* aisle-bounces at list.railslibraries.info <
> aisle-bounces at list.railslibraries.info> on behalf of Email list for the
> Association of Illinois School Library Educators <
> aisle at list.railslibraries.info>
> *Sent:* Tuesday, November 13, 2018 1:09:19 PM
> *To:* aisle at list.railslibraries.info
> *Subject:* [AISLE-Share] Angie Green
>
> Dear AISLE members,
>
> I have sad news to share with you.  Last night Angie Green passed away.
> Angie had been battling cancer and those of us who knew her and loved her
> will miss her terribly.  Angie was a Past President of ISLMA and a strong
> advocate for school libraries in her years working for the Alliance Library
> System.   Those of you using I-SAIL--it was an idea first proposed by
> Angie!  She has left her mark on our profession.  We will miss her
> knowledge, her sense of humor, but most of all her friendship....
>
> Our thoughts and prayers go out to Angie's family. As soon as we hear any
> news on arrangements we will share them with you.
>
> Becky Robinson
> AISLE Executive Secretary

Janet Jenkins
Robinson High School Librarian