[AISLE-Share] Recycling Company Needed

Wed Nov 14 11:29:53 CST 2018

Try Bernie's Book Bank

https://www.berniesbookbank.org/

Quality Books for At-Risk Children | Bernie's Book Bank<https://www.berniesbookbank.org/>
www.berniesbookbank.org
Books for a Better Life 2 out of 3 low-income children have no books of their own. Bernie’s Book Bank, Chicago's largest provider of quality children’s books, is changing that with 12 books per year for 12 years.

Jeannine McDonald

LMC Director

Fabyan Elementary

Geneva, IL   60134

630-444-8600

[cid:c6ec4d65-4115-4e0e-acb1-085b140888d6]

________________________________
From: aisle-bounces at list.railslibraries.info <aisle-bounces at list.railslibraries.info> on behalf of Email list for the Association of Illinois School Library Educators <aisle at list.railslibraries.info>
Sent: Wednesday, November 14, 2018 10:42 AM
To: aisle at list.railslibraries.info
Subject: [AISLE-Share] Recycling Company Needed

Caution: This email came from outside Geneva CUSD 304. Delete, if you do not recognize the sender.

Hi,

I’m looking for a resource that will drop bins at our school for us to fill with discarded/de-selected books and then return to pick them up when we are finished with our weeding project. Does anyone have a resource that will work with us in the Western Suburbs?

Thank you,

Amy

Amy Madzinski, M.S.Ed., NBCT | LMC Director | Metea Valley High School | 630.375.8851|Instagram: metea_valley_lmc | Twitter: @meteavalley_lmc

[https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/zESelLGV-_VnuY1r7YiM4dhGOhwGG1_ItRphAfNsSbbhHfeURVfRm3E2Xt3Ms67LxkJHf3qKxKYDAZMht0O0myr3_WoR8Lh46cohS07ArGviphavXrvRRC4HLZ-PFYn3kahhrXYv] What’s your story? Find out more at #weare204.<http://weare204.blogspot.com/>

aisle-leave at list.railslibraries.info