[AISLE-Share] High school December event?

Fri Nov 16 09:01:56 CST 2018

How about a 12-Days of Reading? Different themes for each of the twelve
days.

Barb Miller
Learning Resource Center Facilitator
Troy Community Consolidated School District 30C

*Libraries store the energy that fuels the imagination *
- Sidney Sheldon

On Fri, Nov 16, 2018 at 8:55 AM Email list for the Association of Illinois
School Library Educators <aisle at list.railslibraries.info> wrote:

> Hi everyone!
>
> I team up with the local Teen Services librarian from our public library
> for a December event. Last year I did what the previous librarian did, but
> it's Santa-focused and, frankly, looked babyish.
>
> How can I "grow up" my event in December? The Teen Librarian will do book
> talks for new books I have in, give away ARCS, - but do you have any ideas
> for a December event with high schoolers? I'm looking for themes,
> activities, fun!!
>

> Thank you!
> Lori McGreal
> Trinity High School Librarian

This electronic
message (and any associated file
attachments) is intended only for the use
of the individual
or entity to which it is addressed. It may contain
privileged or
confidential information. Unauthorized review, forwarding,

printing, copying, or other distribution of this message is
strictly
prohibited. If you received this message in error,
please promptly delete
this message and notify the sender
by e-mail.

aisle-leave at list.railslibraries.info