[AISLE-Share] Readers' Choice awards reminders

Mon Nov 26 19:20:59 CST 2018

Please remember that the Caudill program is independently operated and does
not come through AISLE.  If you have questions about your registration for
Caudill, please contact them directly.  (I have already received a few
questions about Caudill registrations.)

aisle-leave at list.railslibraries.info