[AISLE-Share] Book Suggestions

Wed Nov 28 09:49:56 CST 2018

This is probably a little young for HS students, but Esperanza Rising is
awesome, and it fits the majority of your requirements.

Otherwise, take a look at this link.  There are quite a few interesting
books on there!
https://socialjusticebooks.org/booklists/immigration/

Kristi L.S. Pierce
Certified Library Media Spec.