[AISLE-Share] importing scholastic marc records into Destiny-HELP!

Wed Nov 28 14:56:54 CST 2018

I have watched youtube tutorials and spent way too much time trying to
figure out how to import marc records that come with my scholastic resource
catalog order.  My assistants have always just done it individually and
manually for years, but since scholastic sends the records to us, we would
like to figure out how to use them.  I have downloaded MARC Edit to join
the files, but somewhere along the way, the file that houses all of the
records just doesn't save or import correctly.

Anybody have this all figured out for me?  Lol!

--
Kelly Baumgartner
Librarian
Rockton Grade School
Whitman Post Elementary
baumk at rockton140.org
"Be kinder than necessary.  Everyone you meet is fighting some kind of
battle"

--
Confidentiality Notice

If the information in this email relates to an
individual or student, it may be

private data under state or federal
privacy laws. This individual private

data should not be reviewed,
distributed or copied by any person other than

the intended recipient(s),
unless otherwise permitted under law. If you are

not the intended
recipient, any further review, dissemination, distribution, or

copying of
this electronic communication or any attachment is strictly

prohibited. If
you have received an electronic communication in error, you

should
immediately return it to the sender and delete it from your system.

Thank
you for your compliance.

aisle-leave at list.railslibraries.info