[AISLE-Share] Rebecca Caudill trivia

Fri Nov 30 07:54:37 CST 2018

I have some multiple choice questions for this year's list that I use with
my students - not terribly difficult, and the highlighted answers are the
correct ones. Hope this is helpful!

-Monica

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1_VS4BNYQl-B6xjlSoWgeQpneajgfvGS4tqXiInmhzlY/edit?usp=sharing

On Thu, Nov 29, 2018 at 2:20 PM Email list for the Association of Illinois
School Library Educators <aisle at list.railslibraries.info> wrote:

> I am looking for trivia questions on the RC 2019 books.  I want to play a
> trivia game with my book club tomorrow.  Anyone have questions they would
> be willing to share?  Thanks!
>
> --
> Deanne Guccione, Librarian
> Pleasant Plains Middle School
> dguccione at ppcusd8.org
>
> "Winning is not always about shining the brightest.  Sometimes it's about
> sharing the light with someone who has been waiting in th shadows all
> along." Quote from the book* Save Me A Seat* by Saraha Weeks & Gita
> Varadarajan
> Currently Reading:  Ms. Bixby's Last Day
>

> [image: 27064348]
>

> Just finished:  Girl In The Locked Room
>
> [image: 37570578]

Monica Fumarolo, MSLIS
LLC Director, Librarian
McClure Junior High School
4225 Wolf Rd., Western Springs, IL 60558

--
This email transmission contains information from Western Springs School
District 101 which is confidential or privileged. This information is

aisle-leave at list.railslibraries.info