[AISLE-Share] Streaming content

Fri Nov 30 14:24:40 CST 2018

We subscribe to Discovery Education.

Cathy Gottlieb
Learning Commons Director
Webmaster
Naperville Central High School
630-420-6549
Currently Reading<https://www.goodreads.com/user/email_signature_destination/9394998?utm_medium=reading_link&utm_source=email_signature>
[Book Cover]<https://www.goodreads.com/user/email_signature_destination/9394998?utm_medium=cover&utm_source=email_signature>
[Goodreads Logo] <https://www.goodreads.com/?utm_medium=gr_logo&utm_source=email_signature> Get your own email signature<https://www.goodreads.com/user/email_signature_instructions?utm_medium=gyo_link&utm_source=email_signature>

From: aisle-bounces at list.railslibraries.info [mailto:aisle-bounces at list.railslibraries.info] On Behalf Of Email list for the Association of Illinois School Library Educators
Sent: Friday, November 30, 2018 12:28 PM
To: aisle at list.railslibraries.info
Subject: [AISLE-Share] Streaming content

CAUTION: This e-mail originated outside of Naperville 203. DO NOT click links or open attachments unless you confirm the incoming address of the sender and know the content is safe.

We have teachers needing/wanting to stream content for their classes.  Is there a service or procedure that anyone uses besides Netflix?
Allison Bava
Library Department Chair
Downers Grove North High School
"You'll never be bored when you try something new.  There's really no limit to what you can do!"

Currently Reading The Tatooist of Auschwitz by Heather Morris

This electronic message (and any associated file attachments) is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed. It may contain privileged or confidential information. Unauthorized review, forwarding, printing, copying, or other distribution of this message is strictly prohibited. If you received this message in error, please promptly delete this message and notify the sender by e-mail.

Confidentiality Notice: This message and any attachments may contain confidential and privileged information that is protected by law. The information contained herein is transmitted for the sole use of the intended recipient(s). If you are not the intended recipient or designated agent of the recipient of such information, you are hereby notified that any use, dissemination, copying or retention of this email or the information contained herein is strictly prohibited and may subject you to penalties under federal and/or state law. If you received this email in error, please notify the sender immediately and permanently delete this email. We may monitor email to and from our network.