[AISLE-Share] Library book drop

Mon Oct 1 08:32:30 CDT 2018

[image: Screen Shot 2018-10-01 at 8.32.02 AM.png]

P. Lathrop
Teacher-Librarian
Half Day School
239 Olde Half Day Road
Lincolnshire, IL  60069

847-634-6463 phone
847-634-1968 fax
www.plathrop at d103.org
<http://mail.district103.k12.il.us:8100/Redirect/www.d103.org>

*Our Mission: To provide innovative learning experiences that empower each
student to excel and make a difference in a diverse and interconnected
world.*

--

**Confidentiality Notice**: *This message and any attachments may
contain confidential and privileged information that is protected by law.