[AISLE-Share] Foam for behind books on shelf

Mon Oct 1 15:32:29 CDT 2018

Depending on the depth of the shelf I've used everything from empty toner
boxes, boxes from bulletin board paper and boxes from laminating film.
These were all sturdier than tissue boxes.

On Mon, Oct 1, 2018 at 3:11 PM Email list for the Association of Illinois
School Library Educators <aisle at list.railslibraries.info> wrote:

> Anyone have a really cheap alternative for something to block books from
> going all the way back into the back of a shelf?  I've heard block foam and
> pool noodles. I know they make really nice clear plexiglass ones for a
> price--that I can't afford!!
> Connie
>
> Connie Workman, Librarian
> VIT CUSD 2