[AISLE-Share] My Hero Academia in middle school?

Tue Oct 9 10:13:24 CDT 2018

Hi all!
I am wondering if any middle schools out there have the manga series My Hero Academia? I have not read and am not sure whether it is appropriate for middle school or not. I just ordered the first one and noticed that on the back cover there is a picture of a woman superhero who is wearing a suit but her butt really looks like a bare butt. Thanks in advance for any suggestions!
Megan

Megan Flaherty
Librarian/Tech Coach
Westview Hills Middle School
mflaherty at maercker.org

E-MAIL CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: Illinois has a very broad public records law. Most written communications (including email) to or from school district officials and staff are public records available to the public and media upon request. Your email communications may therefore be subject to public disclosure. MAERCKER School District 60

aisle-leave at list.railslibraries.info